Saturday, July 24, 2010

Primetime series, "Breakthrough with Tony Robbins," on NBC

One of my favorite motivational speakers and authors will be joining the prime time series circuit on NBC. The show will be called "Breakthrough With Tony Robbins" and will be showcasing his techniques to motivate and inspire people. I'm really looking forward to it. I found this article in the Hollywood Reporter with some more details.



----------------

Anthony Robbins motivated about his new NBC show
By James Hibberd
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter)
-

For three decades, personal-development coach Anthony Robbins has had a presence on TV via his late-night infomercials.

On July 27, he'll launch his first primetime series, "Breakthrough with Tony Robbins," on NBC, where the multi-millionaire author and speaker will use his techniques on people seeking to improve their lives.

A reality tv show on a major network is a long-odds business, and when things don't work out it's very public. If this show doesn't work, is that going to bother you?

Robbins: It already has worked out because my outcomes for the show are simple. I knew it was a huge risk, but it was worth it because I wanted to do something that was different and unique and would inspire people. NBC sees it as a series, I see as six specials -- that's all I agreed to do. So I'm not committing to do this going forward, I'm committed to take on these six families' lives and transform them.

Read More

-------------------------------

Is everybody as excited as I am about this? Leave a comment with your opinion.

June

No comments:

Post a Comment