Monday, September 6, 2010

Anthony Robbins. The Motivational Experience is Awesome

 I personally have never seen Anthony Robbins live, but I've seen him numerous times on TV and on tape. I've read almost all of his books and numerous programs. I agree with the writer of the article below. The motivational experience is awesome!
    . . . June


---------------------

Anthony Robbins about Live: – He Just Gets Better & Better
darsh from mumbai

I have been following Anthony Robbins for about 18 years or so now, with his books and in my time, cassette tapes. It was not until last year in May I decided to see him live in London to determine whether this peak performance coach was as good as his tapes. I came away from that event under no illusion that this man was the master of motivation. His skills and relationship with the audience was extraordinary. Within 10 days I had lost a stone and within 5 months I had left my full time job of 19 years to full fill my own destiny and my own business consultancy.

His return date to London was February 2006, so I decided to recharge my batteries and see if this Anthony Robbins was as good the second time around. After all, this time there were going to be no surprises, as I knew what was coming."

The astonishing thing was that even though I now knew the programme of events it came across totally different. I was sitting next to new friends with different challenges; I had also brought my wife this time. Because there is so much audience interaction and new questions were being asked and new problems were being dealt with and my situation had changed since the first time, I found myself going through a totally different leaning experience to the first event. It fact it was almost as though I had not been there before, although it has to be true that I opened up quicker to those around me the second time.

Read On . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment